Report NEP-ENT-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2015. "Financing Entrepreneurial Experimentation," NBER Working Papers 21278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vera Rocha & Mirjam van Praag & Anabela Carneiro, 2015. "Deviating from the benchmarks: Human capital inputs and the survival of new startups," CEF.UP Working Papers 1502, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Karen E. Wilson, 2015. "Policy Lessons from Financing Innovative Firms," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- De Giorgi,Giacomo & Ploenzke,Matthew & Rahman,Aminur, 2015. "Small firms? formalization : the stick treatment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7318, The World Bank.
- Bezu, Sosina & Holden, Stein, 2015. "Street based self-employment: A poverty trap or a stepping stone for migrant youth in Africa?," CLTS Working Papers 4/15, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Miho Sunaga, 2015. "A Schumpeterian Growth Model with Financial Intermediaries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Antonio Báez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," IREA Working Papers 201516, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- UESUGI Iichiro & FUKANUMA Hikaru & ONO Arito & XU Peng & TSURUTA Daisuke & NEMOTO Tadanobu & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & YASUDA Yukihiro & YAMORI Nobuyoshi & WATANABE Wako & IWAKI Hiromichi, 2015. "Summary of the Survey on the Aftermath of SME Financing Facilitation Act (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kranzusch, Peter & Suprinovič, Olga, 2015. "Freiberufliche Existenzgründungen in Deutschland und seinen Regionen im Jahr 2014," Daten und Fakten 14, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.