Report NEP-ENT-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Fafchamps & Simon Quinn, 2015. "Aspire," NBER Working Papers 21084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erica Field & Seema Jayachandran & Rohini Pande & Natalia Rigol, 2015. "Friendship at Work: Can Peer Effects Catalyze Female Entrepreneurship?," NBER Working Papers 21093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann, 2015. "Informality, Saving and Wealth Inequality in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88196, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Eduardo Nakasone & Maximo Torero, 2014. "Soap Operas for Female Micro Entrepreneur Training," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87916, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ilaria Suffia, 2015. "Longevity’s factors in small-scale business system: An Italian case study during the 20th century," Working Papers 301, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Pamuk, H. & Uras, R.B. & Ramrattan, R., 2015. "Mobile Money, Trade Credit and Economic Development : Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper 2015-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herrmann, Johannes & Hjertström, Alexander & Avdeitchikova, Sofia, 2015. "The Influence of Functional and Relational Proximities on Business Angel Investments," Ratio Working Papers 253, The Ratio Institute.
- Lukasz Siemieniuk, 2015. "Academic Business Incubators as an institutional form of academic entrepreneurship development in Poland," Working Papers 97/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Anna Siemionek & Malgorzata Siemionek, 2015. "Balanced Scorecard Concept in Romanian Small and Medium enterprises," Working Papers 98/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.