Report NEP-ENT-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos, 2014. "Do entrepreneurs really earn less?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- James Liang & Hui Wang & Edward P. Lazear, 2014. "Demographics and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 20506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burney, Shaheer & Allen, James E. IV & Davis, Alison F., 2014. "County Fiscal Policy and Entrepreneurship: The Impact of Occupational License Taxes on Business Startups," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170312, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Asli M. Colpan & Geoffrey G. Jones, 2014. "Entrepreneurship and Business Groups: An Evolutionary Perspective on the Growth of the Koç Group in Turkey," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-035, Harvard Business School.
- Hetschko, Clemens, 2014. "On the misery of losing self-employment," Discussion Papers 2014/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2014. "Financing Innovation," NBER Working Papers 20676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hatice Jenkins & Monir Hussain, 2014. "An Analysis of the Macroeconomic Conditions Required for SME Lending: The Case of Turkey," Development Discussion Papers 2014-06, JDI Executive Programs.
- Trinh, Long & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2014. "How do business practices affect micro and small firms’ performance in a low-income economy? An analysis using dynamic panel data," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169792, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Attar, M. Aykut, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, knowledge, and the industrial revolution," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hohler, Julia & Kuhl, Rainer, 2014. "Do Growth Rates Depend On The Initial Firm Size? Evidence For The German Agribusiness," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187593, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Welter, Friederike & May-Strobl, Eva & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine & Kranzusch, Peter & Ettl, Kerstin, 2014. "Das Zukunftspanel Mittelstand: Eine Expertenbefragung zu den Herausforderungen des Mittelstands," IfM-Materialien 229, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.