Report NEP-ENT-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrmann & Kim van der Putten, 2014. "Uraveling start-up processes with the help of sequence analyses," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 14-02, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jun 2014.
- Islam, Asif, 2014. "Do government private subsidies crowd out entrepreneurship ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6917, The World Bank.
- Gabriela Calderón & Jesse M.Cunha ; & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers 2013-24, Banco de México.
- Hornuf, Lars & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2014. "Should Securities Regulation Promote Crowdinvesting?," Discussion Papers in Economics 20975, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Roberto Zoboli, 2014. "SMEs and Barriers to Eco-Innovation in EU: A Diverse Palette of Greens," SEEDS Working Papers 0614, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2014.
- Daniela Federici & Francesco Ferrante, 2014. "Il contributo del capitale umano imprenditoriale alla riqualificazione delle imprese," Working Papers 64, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- PETIT Isabelle, 2014. "Femmes et innovation sociétale dans l’espace méditerranéen," Working Papers 2014-339, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-342 is not listed on IDEAS anymore