Report NEP-ENT-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "Cultures of Female Entrepreneurship," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Saumik Paul & Vengadeshvaran Sarma, "undated". "Economic Crisis and Female Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Discussion Papers 13/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Marc Teignier & David Cuberes, 2014. "Aggregate Costs of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/308, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Geoffrey G. Jones & Andrew Spadafora, 2014. "Waste, Recycling and Entrepreneurship in Central and Northern Europe, 1870-1940," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-084, Harvard Business School.
- Nagler, Paula & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Non-Farm Entrepreneurship in Rural Africa: Patterns and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 8008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joanna Georgios Alexopoulos & Anne Villamil, 2014. "The Effects Of Frictions In The Labormarket On Entrepreneurship And Economic Development," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 045, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Yamaguchi, Eiichi, 2014. "Evaluation of Small Business Innovation Research Programs in Japan," MPRA Paper 53898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ono, Arito & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2014. "SME Financing in Japan during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Firm Surveys," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 6, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christoph Starke & Steffen Burchhardt, 2014. "Revealing the Preferences of Social Financiers," FEMM Working Papers 140002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.