Report NEP-ENT-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bengtsson, Ola & Ekeblom, Daniel, 2014. "The Bright but Right View? A New Type of Evidence on Entrepreneurial Optimism," Working Paper Series 1008, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2014. "Migration, Risk Attitudes, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Representative Immigrant Survey," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014004, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Nunziata, Luca & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2014. "A Tale of Minorities: Evidence on Religious Ethics and Entrepreneurship from Swiss Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7976, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cesaroni, Fabrizio & Abbate, Tindara, 2014. "Market orientation and academic spin-off firms," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-14-01, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Elias Dinopoulos & Bulent Unel, 2014. "Firm Productivity, Occupational Choice, and Inequality in a Global Economy (revised March 2015)," Departmental Working Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises with High-Growth Potential in the Southern Mediterranean: Identifying Obstacles and Policy Responses," CEPS Papers 8796, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Paving the Way for Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Southern Mediterranean," CEPS Papers 8798, Centre for European Policy Studies.