Report NEP-ENT-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Max Nathan & Emma Vandore, 2013. "Here Be Startups: Exploring a young digital cluster in Inner East London," SERC Discussion Papers 0146, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/7080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2013. "Entrepreneurship Over The Business Cycle," Staff General Research Papers 36672, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Potter & Marco Marchese & Maryann Feldman & Tom Kemeny & Helen Lawton-Smith & Andy Pike, 2013. "The Local Dimension of SME and Entrepreneurship Issues and Policies in Mexico," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/14, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/5380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Qichun He & Heng-fu Zou, 2013. "Creative Destruction with Credit Inflation," CEMA Working Papers 591, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore