Report NEP-ENT-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Honorati, Maddalena, 2013. "Entrepreneurship programs in developing countries : a meta regression analysis," Social Protection Discussion Papers 77168, The World Bank.
- Bruck, Tilman & Naude, Wim & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and violent conflict in developing countries," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aaron Chatterji & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Clusters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 19013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Bending the Arc of Innovation: Public Support of R&D in Small, Entrepreneurial Firms," Working Papers 13-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2013. "Commercialization of academic research. A comparison between researchers in the U.S. and Finland," ETLA Working Papers 8, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- T. Vanacker & V. Collewaert & I. Paeleman, 2013. "The relationship between slack resources and the performance of entrepreneurial firms: The role of venture capital and angel investors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/837, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Peter Voigt & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2012. "Projection of R&D-intensive enterprises' growth to the year 2020: Implications for EU policy?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC69761, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC74052, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- David Carey & Christopher Hill & Brian Kahin, 2012. "Strengthening Innovation in the United States," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1001, OECD Publishing.