Report NEP-ENT-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:482012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, Governance and Regional Economic Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 278, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Castellano, R & Punzo, G, 2012. "The role of family background in the heterogeneity of self-employment in some transition countries," MPRA Paper 39723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:492012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Moog, Petra & Kay, Rosemarie & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine & Schlepphorst, Susanne, 2012. "Unternehmensnachfolgen in Deutschland: Aktuelle Trends," IfM-Materialien 216, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Münstermann, Leonard & Schneck, Stefan & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen, 2012. "Die Bedeutung des Kurzarbeitergeldes im Mittelstand," IfM-Materialien 215, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.