Report NEP-ENT-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hülsbeck, Marcel & Kitzinger, Elena N., 2011. "The impact of regional industries and universities on (high) technology entrepreneurship," UO Working Papers 03-11, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2012. "Young innovative companies: The new high-growth firms?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2012. "What explains the gender earnings gap in self-employment? A decomposition analysis with German data," Discussion Papers 77, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Paul Cichello & Liberty Mncube & Morne Oosthuizen & Laura Poswell, 2011. "Economists versus the Street: Comparative Viewpoints on Barriers to Self-employment in Khayelitsha, South Africa," Working Papers 11144, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2012. "Industry Dynamics and Indeterminacy in an OLG Economy with Endogenous Occupational Choice," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/09, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Sep 2012.