Report NEP-ENT-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Darja Reuschke & Maarten Van Ham, 2011. "Testing the 'Residential Rootedness': Hypothesis of Self-Employment for Germany and the UK," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 413, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kimle, Kevin & Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2011. "Social Entrepreneurship: An Overview Of a Public University Alumni Survey," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34666, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Takanori Adachi & Takao Asano, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Choice and Knightian Uncertainty with Borrowing Constraints," KIER Working Papers 803, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Masatoshi Kato & Hiroyuki Okamuro & Yuji Honjo, 2011. "Does founders’ human capital matter for innovation? Evidence from Japanese start-ups," Discussion Paper Series 78, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2011.
- Franco Amatori & Matteo Bugamelli & Andrea Colli, 2011. "Italian Firms in History: Size, Technology and Entrepreneurship," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 13, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anindya S. Chakrabarti, 2011. "Firm dynamics in a closed, conserved economy: A model of size distribution of employment and related statistics," Papers 1112.2168, arXiv.org.
- A. Lasagni, 2011. "European SMEs, external relationships and innovation: some empirical evidence," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Kostka, Genia & Moslener, Ulf & Andreas, Jan G., 2011. "Barriers to energy efficiency improvement: Empirical evidence from small-and-medium sized enterprises in China," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 178, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2011. "SMEs´ absorptive capacities and large firms´ knowledge spillovers: Micro evidence from Mexico," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier & Messaoud Zouikri, 2011. "Small, alone and poor: a merciless portrait of insolvent French firms, 2007-2010," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-36, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Constant Djama & Guillaume Dumas & Isabelle Martinez, 2011. "L'innovation : une incitation à la gestion des résultats ?," Post-Print hal-00650418, HAL.
- Roberta Occhilupo, 2011. "Starting a business in Italy: recent reforms to cut time and costs," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 110, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.