Report NEP-ENT-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Block, J.H. & Thurik, A.R. & van der Zwan, P.W. & Walter, S., 2010. "Business Takeover or New Venture? Individual and Environmental Determinants from a Cross-Country Study," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-042-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nanda, Ramana, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the Discipline of External Finance," Working Papers 10-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mair, Johanna, 2010. "Social entrepreneurship: Taking stock and looking ahead," IESE Research Papers D/888, IESE Business School.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Kato, Masatoshi & Honjo, Yuji, 2010. "Heterogeneous Exits: Evidence from New Firms," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas, 2010. "When is Gibrat's Law a Law?," Ratio Working Papers 158, The Ratio Institute.
- Manuel Agosin & Nicolas Grau & Christian Larrain, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," Research Department Publications 4695, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534836_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore