Report NEP-ENT-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765021239 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nanda, Ramana, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the Discipline of External Finance," Working Papers 10-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mair, Johanna, 2010. "Social entrepreneurship: Taking stock and looking ahead," IESE Research Papers D/888, IESE Business School.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Kato, Masatoshi & Honjo, Yuji, 2010. "Heterogeneous Exits: Evidence from New Firms," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-3, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Elert, Niklas, 2010. "When is Gibrat's Law a Law?," Ratio Working Papers 158, The Ratio Institute.
- Manuel Agosin & Nicolas Grau & Christian Larrain, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," Research Department Publications 4695, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534836_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore