Report NEP-ENT-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2010. "Which Immigrants Are Most Innovative and Entrepreneurial? Distinctions by Entry Visa," IZA Discussion Papers 4745, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15901/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arvind Ashta & Sophie Raimbault, 2009. "Business Perceptions of the new French regime on Auto-Entrepreneurship: a risk-taking step back from socialism," Working Papers CEB 09-058.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ciarli, Tommaso & Parto, Saeed & Savona, Maria, 2010. "Conflict and Entrepreneurial Activity in Afghanistan: Findings from the National Risk Vulnerability Assessment Data," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Virginie Allaire & Arvind Ashta & Laurence Attuel-Mendes & Karuna Krishnaswamy, 2009. "Institutional Analysis to explain the Success of Moroccan Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 09-057.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.