Report NEP-ENT-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klein, Peter G. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & McGahan, Anita M. & Pitelis, Christos N., 2009. "Toward a Theory of Public Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 09-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2009. "Gender Differences in Entrepreneurial Choice and Risk Aversion: A Decomposition Based on a Microeconometric Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 936, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2009. "Socioeconomic heritage and rapid firm growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-092, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Groh, Alexander P. & Liectenstein, Heinrich, 2009. "The first step of the capital flow from institutions to entrepreneurs: The criteria for sorting venture capital funds," IESE Research Papers D/795, IESE Business School.
- Tobias Stucki, 2009. "How Long Do External Capital Constraints Matter?," KOF Working papers 09-241, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Lofstrom, Magnus, 2009. "Does Self-Employment Increase the Economic Well-Being of Low-Skilled Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Cantner & Sarah Kösters, 2009. "Picking the Winner? - Empirical Evidence on the Targeting of R&D Subsidies to Start-ups," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-093, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrea Weber & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Competition and Gender Prejudice: Are Discriminatory Employers Doomed to Fail?," NRN working papers 2009-26, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.