Report NEP-ENT-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Novel Opportunity Exploitation: Impact of Personality, Environment and Uncertainty Avoidance Culture," MPRA Paper 16194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquín Alegre & Ricardo Chiva, 2009. "Entrepreneurial orientation, organizational learning capability and performance in the ceramic tiles industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "Bohemians, Human Capital, and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Eim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands; Ten years entrepreneurship policy: a global overview," Scales Research Reports A200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2009. "Technology diffusion and growth," Working Papers 672, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alessandro GAMBINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2009. "Who captures who? Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Working Papers 332, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.