Report NEP-ENT-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Krabel & Donald S. Siegel & Viktor Slavtchev, 2009. "The Internationalization of Science and its Influence on Academic Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christian Schröder, 2009. "Financial System and Innovations-Determinants of Early Stage Venture Capital in Europe," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09004, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Congregado, Emilio & Golpe, Antonio A. & Parker, Simon C., 2009. "The Dynamics of Entrepreneurship: Hysteresis, Business Cycles and Government Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 4093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp & Mediha Sahin, 2009. "The Urban Growth Potential of Second-Generation Migrant Entrepreneurs - A Sectoral Study on Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-026/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore