Report NEP-ENT-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2009. "Investigating the Anatomy of the Employment Effects of New Business Formation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Indrek Jakobson & Valter Ritso, 2008. "Supporting Measures for Research & Development as a Stimulus for Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneurship in Estonia," Working Papers 183, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Marco Caliendo & Arne Uhlendorff, 2008. "Self-Employment Dynamics, State Dependence and Cross-Mobility Patterns," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 152, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Koski, Heli & Marengo, Luigi & Mäkinen, Iiro, 2009. "Managerial Practices, Performance and Innovativeness: Some Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 1176, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Denise Tsang, 2008. "Culture and the Survival of UK Independent Games Software Firms," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-68, Henley Business School, Reading University.