Report NEP-ENT-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Albarrán & Raquel Carrasco & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2007. "Inequality for Wage Earners and Self-Employed: Evidence from Panel Data," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0734, Banco de Espa�a.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Giorgio Ricchiuti & Margherita Velucchi, 2007. "Size, Innovation and Internationalization: A Survival Analysis of Italian Firms," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Silva, Maria & Leitão, João & Raposo, Mário, 2007. "Barriers to Innovation faced by Manufacturing Firms in Portugal: How to overcome it?," MPRA Paper 5408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert M. Adams & Dean F. Amel, 2007. "The effects of past entry, market consolidation, and expansion by incumbents on the probability of entry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn D. Klimek & Mark J. Roberts & Yi Xu, 2007. "The dynamics of market structure and market size in two health services industries," Working Paper 0712, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nicholas Economides & Katja Seim & V. Brian Viard, 2007. "Quantifying the Benefits of Entry into Local Phone Service," Working Papers 07-28, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Marcela Eslava & Maurice Kugler & James Tybout, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiahua Che & Giovanni Facchini, 2007. "Cultural Differences, Insecure Property Rights and the Mode of Entry Decision," Economics Discussion Papers 645, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Nieto Arias, Jannine Waleska & Hern ndez Maestro, Rosa M. & Mu¤oz-Gallego, Pablo A., 2007. "Influencia del talento del empresario y del tipo de p gina web en los resultados empresariales para las casas de turismo rural en Espa¤a. Influence of the entrepreneurial talent and type of website on," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en Dirección de Empresas". 2007-07, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) “New trends in Business Administration”, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en Investigación y Programa de Docto.