Report NEP-ENT-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2006. "Do the Unemployed Become Successful Entrepreneurs? A Comparison between the Unemployed, Inactive and Wage-Earners," IZA Discussion Papers 2402, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009172 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009171 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Wang, Chunbei, 2006. "Mexican-Hispanic Self-Employment Entry: The Role of Business Start-Up Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 2422, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Jesus Nieto & Lluis Santamaria, 2006. "Technological Collaboration: Bridging The Innovation Gap Between Small And Large Firms," Business Economics Working Papers wb066620, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.