Report NEP-ENT-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Competition and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 670, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2010.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in Early-Modern Europe (1450 - 1750): An Exploration of Some Unfashionable Themes in Economic History," Working Papers tecipa-257, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "Economic Freedom and entrepreneurial Activity Some Cross-Country Evidence," DRUID Working Papers 06-18, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rehn, Alf, 2006. "Entrepreneurship as sampling - A theoretical note," Pink Machine Papers 29, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Suzy Kim, 2006. "Black Enterprise in Berlin: Labor Market Integration of Black Immigrants Through Entrepreneurship," NEURUS papers neurusp100, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hvide, Hans K. & Kristiansen, Eirik G., 2006. "Management of Knowledge Workers," Discussion Papers 2006/7, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Vivien Lewis, 2006. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and firm entry : theory and evidence," Working Paper Research 103, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ramsey, Elaine & Bond, Derek, 2006. "Evaluating Public Policy Formation and Support Mechanisms for Technological Innovation," MPRA Paper 253, University Library of Munich, Germany.