Report NEP-ENT-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Stam & David Audretsch & Joris Meijaard, 2006. "Renascent Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurial Preferences Subsequent to Firm Exit," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert M. Hunt, 2006. "When do more patents reduce R&D?," Working Papers 06-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2006. "Innovation, Competition and Welfare-Enhancing Monopoly," NBER Working Papers 12094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margus Kõomägi & Priit Sander, 2006. "Venture Capital Investments And Financing In Estonia: A Case Study Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 44, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 2006. "Industry Dynamics with Stochastic Demand," Working Papers 1043, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Diego Comin & Erica L. Groshen & Bess Rubin, 2006. "Turbulent firms, turbulent wages?," Staff Reports 238, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Traù, 2006. "Struttura industriale e architetture organizzative. Ipotesi sul "ritorno" della gerarchia," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).