Report NEP-ENT-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2006. "Growth and Entrepreneurship: An Empirical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 5409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2006. "The Lag Structure of the Impact of Business Ownership on Eco-nomic Performance in OECD Countries," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-report-2005-002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaplan, Steven N. & Sensoy, Berk A. & Strömberg, Per, 2005. "What are Firms? Evolution from Birth to Public Companies," SIFR Research Report Series 36, Institute for Financial Research.
- David Marmet, 2004. "Growth of New Firms: Which Factors Influence Post-Entry Performance? An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm Data," KOF Working papers 04-97, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Roine, Jesper, 2005. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series 653, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Apr 2006.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2005. "Legal Status at Entry, Economic Performance, and Self-employment Proclivity: A Bi-national Study of Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 1910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- R. Jason Faberman, 2005. "What’s In a City?: Understanding the Micro-Level Employer Dynamics Underlying Urban Growth," Working Papers 386, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Giovanni Russo & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2005. "Spatial Activity and Labour Market Patterns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-107/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fabiano Schivardi & Roberto Torrini, 2004. "Firm size distribution and employment protection legislation in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 504, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore