Report NEP-ENT-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lloyd Blanchard & Bo Zhao & John Yinger, 2005. "Do Credit Market Barriers Exist for Minority and Women Entrepreneurs?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 74, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Seppo Kari & Jouko Ylä-Liedenpohja, 2005. "Nordic Dual Income Taxation of Entrepreneurs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1623, CESifo.
- Antonio Gledson de Carvalho & Charles W. Calomiris & Joao Amaro de Matos, 2005. "Venture capital as human resource management," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp470, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ooghe, H. & Spaenjers, C. & Pieter vandermoere, 2005. "Business failure prediction: simple-intuitive models versus statistical models," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Claudio A. Piga, 2005. "Entry and Exit in a Liberalised Market," Discussion Paper Series 2005_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2006.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Does Social Capital Improve Labour Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises?," Industrial Organization 0512008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore