Report NEP-ENT-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Bo Carlsson, 2005. "The Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2005. "Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with Two Elites," IZA Discussion Papers 1756, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luís Costa & Huw Dixon, 2005. "A Simple Business-cycle Model with Schumpeterian Features," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Robert Cull & Lance E. Davis & Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2005. "Historical Financing of Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 11695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lallemand, Thierry & Rycx, Francois, 2005. "Establishment Size and the Dispersion of Wages: Evidence from European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1778, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tushar Poddar, 2004. "Domestic Competition Spurs Exports; The Indian Example," IMF Working Papers 04/173, International Monetary Fund.