Report NEP-ENT-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Oechslin & Reto Foellmi, 2004. "Small-Scale Firms And Trade Liberalisation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 123, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Blow, 2004. "Valuing a new good," IFS Working Papers W04/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lawrence A. Plummer & Zoltan J. Acs, 2004. "Penetrating the "Knowledge Filter" in Regional Economies," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-38, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Manuel Flores-Romero, 2004. "Survival Of The Small Firm And The Entrepreneur Under Demand And Efficiency Uncertainty," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 150, Royal Economic Society.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2004. "Endemic Volatility Of Firms And Establishments: Are Real Options Effects Important?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 4, Royal Economic Society.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoekman, Bernard, 2003. "Imports, entry, and competition law as market disciplines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3031, The World Bank.
- Oana Secrieru & Marianne Vigneault, 2004. "Public Venture Capital and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 04-10, Bank of Canada.