Report NEP-ENT-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adeya, Nyaki, 2003. "Sources of Training in African Clusters and Awareness of ICTs: A Study of Kenya and Ghana," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 6, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Impact of Uncertainty and Sunk Costs on Firm Survival and Industry Dynamics," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," IZA Discussion Papers 882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vivek Ghosal, 2003. "Endemic Volatility of Firms and Establishments: Are Real Options Effects Important?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2003-13, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Natália Barbosa, 2003. "What drives new firms into an industry? An integrative model of entry," NIMA Working Papers 23, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," Emory Economics 0320, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- J. Jakulj & N. Jonker & H.M.M. Peeters, 2003. "Employment dynamics within small, medium and large establishments in the netherlands at the end of the 1990s: where and to what extent did job creation and job destruction occur?," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 742, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.