Report NEP-ENT-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Becker, 2003. "Evaluation of the Role of Universities in the Innovation Process," Discussion Paper Series 241, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Casamatta, Catherine & Haritchabalet, Carole, 2003. "Learning and Syndication in Venture Capital Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 3867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona MATEUT & Paul MIZEN, 2003. "Trade Credit and Bank Lending: An Investigation into the Determinants of UK Manufacturing Firms' Access to Trade Credit," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/03, European University Institute.
- Cubillo Pinilla, José María, 2003. "Market access spillovers: an empirical approach to the flagship firm effect," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb032506, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Youngjae Lim & Chin Hee Hahn, 2003. "Bankruptcy Policy Reform and Total Factor Productivity Dynamics in Korea," NBER Working Papers 9810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Magnac, Thierry & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2003. "The Dynamics of Local Employment in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 3912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franks, Julian R & Sussman, Oren, 2003. "Financial Distress and Bank Restructuring of Small to Medium Size UK Companies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ekaterina VOSTROKNUTOVA, 2003. "Shadow Economy, Rent-Seeking Activities and the Perils of Reinforcement of the Rule of Law," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/09, European University Institute.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik E & Warning, Susanne, 2003. "University Spillovers: Strategic Location and New Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chan YALCIN & Spiros BOUGHEAS & Paul MIZEN, 2003. "Corporate Credit and Monetary Policy: The Impact of Firm-Specific Characteristics on Financial Structure," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/01, European University Institute.
- Simon Deakin, 2003. "Interpreting Employment Contracts: Judges, Employers, Workers," Working Papers wp267, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- David W. Taylor & Liz E. E. Walley, 2003. "The Green Entrepreneur: Visionary, Maverick or Opportunist?," Microeconomics 0307002, EconWPA.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2003. "Optimal Public Policy for Venture Capital Backed Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biais, Bruno & Perotti, Enrico C, 2003. "Entrepreneurs and New Ideas," CEPR Discussion Papers 3864, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner & David Scharfstein, 2003. "Entrepreneurial Spawning: Public Corporations and the Genesis of New Ventures, 1986-1999," NBER Working Papers 9816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konings, Jozef & Kupets, Olga & Lehmann, Hartmut, 2003. "Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 3802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.