Report NEP-ENT-2003-05-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2003. "A Structural Empirical Model of Firm Growth, Learning, and Survival," NBER Working Papers 9712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darren Filson & Richard T. Gretz, 2003. "Strategic Innovation and Technology Adoption in an Evolving Industry," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-08, Claremont Colleges.
- LESHCHINSKII, Dima, 2002. "Indulgent angels or stingy venture capitalists? The entrepreneurs' choice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 769, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingo E. Tschach, 2003. "The Theoretical Derivation of Credit Market Segmentation as the Result of a Free Market Process," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 103, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore