Report NEP-ENE-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomaso Duso & Florian Szücs & Veit Böckers, 2017. "Abuse of Dominance and Antitrust Enforcement in the German Electricity Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1685, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Julien Xavier Daubanes & Fanny Henriet & Katheline Schubert, 2017. "More Gas, Less Coal, and Less CO2? Unilateral CO2 Reduction Policy with More than One Carbon Energy Source," IFRO Working Paper 2017/09, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2017. "Cleaning up the air for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games: Empirical study on China's thermal power sector," Discussion Papers 1718, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Nida Çakir Melek & Michael Plante & Mine K. Yücel, 2017. "The U.S. Shale Oil Boom, the Oil Export Ban, and the Economy: A General Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 23818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongyou Nie & Enci Wang & Qinxin Guo & Junyi Shen, 2017. "Examining Shanghai Consumer Preferences for Electric Vehicles and Their Attributes," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Karen Clay & Akshaya Jha & Nicholas Muller & Randall Walsh, 2017. "The External Costs of Transporting Petroleum Products by Pipelines and Rail: Evidence From Shipments of Crude Oil from North Dakota," NBER Working Papers 23852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaushal, Kevin R. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2017. "Taxing consumption to mitigate carbon leakage," Working Paper Series 05-2017, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- James Archsmith & Kenneth Gillingham & Christopher R. Knittel & David S. Rapson, 2017. "Attribute Substitution in Household Vehicle Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 23856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas R. Covert & Ryan Kellogg, 2017. "Crude by Rail, Option Value, and Pipeline Investment," NBER Working Papers 23855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Ali Pourmousavi & Mahdi Behrangrad & Ali Jahanbani Ardakani & M. Hashem Nehrir, 2017. "Ownership Cost Calculations for Distributed Energy Resources Using Uncertainty and Risk Analyses," Papers 1709.08023, arXiv.org.
- Claire Salmon & Jeremy Tanguy, 2016. "Rural Electrification and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Nigeria," Post-Print hal-01588336, HAL.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Chu, Ziyan, 2017. "The Accident Externality from Trucking," IZA Discussion Papers 10989, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carole Donada & Yannick Perez, 2016. "Editorial: Electromobility at the crossroads," Post-Print hal-01424641, HAL.
- Niematallah Elamin & Mototsugu Fukushige, 2017. "Modeling and Forecasting Hourly Electricity Demand by SARIMAX with Interactions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Stephan E. Maurer & Andrei V. Potlogea, 2017. "Male-biased Demand Shocks and Women’s Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Large Oil Field Discoveries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2017-08, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Marc GRONWALD & Ngo Van LONG & Luise ROEPKE, 2017. "Three Degrees of Green Paradox: The Weak, The Strong, and the Extreme Green Paradox," Cahiers de recherche 02-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Evan Herrnstadt & Richard L. Sweeney, 2017. "What Lies Beneath: Pipeline Awareness and Aversion," NBER Working Papers 23858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lu Shi & Bernard Ganne, 2016.
"From Farm tools to Electric Cars, A Study of the Development of a chinese Industrial Cluster: the Case of Yongkang in Zhejiang (1980-2010)
[Des outils agricoles à la voiture électrique -Etude du dé," Post-Print halshs-01471044, HAL.