Report NEP-ENE-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hancevic, Pedro & Lopez-Aguilar, Javier, 2017. "Energy efficiency programs in the context of increasing block tariffs: The case of residential electricity in Mexico," MPRA Paper 80093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helyette Geman, 2017. "Electricity in Eastern Africa: The Case for Mini Hydro," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1713, Policy Center for the New South.
- Fabio Moliterni, 2017. "Analysis of Public Subsidies to the Solar Energy Sector: Corruption and the Role of Institutions," Working Papers 2017.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dütschke, Elisabeth & Peters, Anja, 2017. "Why are individuals likely to change to sustainable modes of transport like carsharing and electric vehicles? An empirical analysis," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S06/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Andreas A. Renz & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Optimal Extraction Paths with Electric Power Generation," EWL Working Papers 1707, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jul 2017.
- RAWSKI, Thomas G., 2017. "Growth, Upgrading And Excess Cost In China’S Electric Power Sector," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-46, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jun E Rentschler & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2017. "Illicit dealings: Fossil fuel subsidy reforms and the role of tax evasion and smuggling," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2016. "Climate policy under firm relocation: The implications of phasing out free allowances," Working Papers 2016007, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Rikard Forslid & Toshihiro Okubo & Mark Sanctuary, 2017. "Trade Liberalization, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-019, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Heidari, Hassan & Babaei Balderlou, Saharnaz & Ebrahimi Torki, Mahyar, 2016.
"بررسی اثرگذاری واردات کالاهای مصرفی، واسطهای و سرمایهای در روند انتقال نوسانات قیمت نفت خام به بخش صنعت و معدن در ایران
[Effects of the Import of Consumption, Intermediate and Capital Goods on Tr," MPRA Paper 79236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Syed, Jawad & Kumar, Mantu & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "Does globalization worsen environmental quality in developed economies?," MPRA Paper 80055, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2017.
- Sophie Witter & Maja Jakobsen, 2017. "Choices for spending government revenue: New African oil, gas, and mining economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 150, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2017. "Prices versus Quantities: The Impact of Fracking on the Choice of Climate Policy Instruments in the Presence of OPEC," Working Papers 2017001, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Leonardo Quero-Virla, 2016. "Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Fluctuations in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015647, Universidad EAFIT.
- Yoon, Haeyeon & Heshmati, Almas, 2017. "Do Environmental Regulations Effect FDI decisions? The Pollution Haven Hypothesis Revisited," GLO Discussion Paper Series 86, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack, 2017. "Efficiency versus transaction costs in multidimensional auctions: the case of Brazilian oil and gas lease auctions," IEFE Working Papers 94, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Environmental Sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/025, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Tomaso Duso & Jo Seldeslachts & Florian Szücs, 2017. "The Impact of Competition Policy Enforcement on the Functioning of EU Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1674, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morten Endrikat, 2017. "Natural resource rents, autocracy and the composition of government spending," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201727, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).