Report NEP-ENE-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianna O'Gorman & Frank Jotzo, 2014. "Impact of the Carbon Price on Australia's Electricity Demand, Supply and Emissions," CCEP Working Papers 1411, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carolyn Fischer & Richard G. Newell & Louis Preonas, 2014. "Environmental and Technology Policy Options in the Electricity Sector: Interactions and Outcomes," Working Papers 2014.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Programs, Prices and Policies Towards Energy Conservation and Environmental Quality in China," Working Papers 2014.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Munasib, Abdul & Rickman, Dan S., 2014. "Regional Economic Impacts of the Shale Gas and Tight Oil Boom: A Synthetic Control Analysis," MPRA Paper 57681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casimir Lorenz & Clemens Gerbaulet, 2014. "New Cross-Border Electricity Balancing Arrangements in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1400, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luciano de Castro & Shmuel Oren & Alvaro Riascos & Miguel Bernal, 2014. "Transition to Centralized Unit Commitment: An Econometric Analysis of Colombia’s Experience," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011932, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jonas Egerer & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2014. "Power System Transformation toward Renewables: Investment Scenarios for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1402, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vipin Arora & Yiyong Cai, 2014. "Disaggregating Electricity Generation Technologies in CGE Models," CAMA Working Papers 2014-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stefan Boeters, 2014. "Optimally Differentiated Carbon Prices for Unilateral Climate Policy," CPB Discussion Paper 283, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado, 2014. "Climate Change Impacts and Market Driven Adaptation: the Costs of Inaction Including Market Rigidities," Working Papers 2014.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Schlomann, Barbara & Reuter, Matthias & Lapillonne, Bruno & Pollier, Karine & Rosenow, Jan, 2014. "Monitoring of the "Energiewende": Energy efficiency indicators for Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- James D. Hamilton, 2014. "The Changing Face of World Oil Markets," NBER Working Papers 20355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mák, Fruzsina, 2014. "Analyzing interrelated stochastic trend and seasonality on the example of energy trading data," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/09, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Pollmann, Olaf & Podruzsik, Szilárd & Fehér, Orsolya, 2014. "Social acceptance of renewable energy: Some examples from Europe and Developing Africa," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/07, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Shakeel, Muhammad & Iqbal, Mazhar & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2013. "Energy Consumption, Trade and GDP: A Case Study of South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 57677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2014. "Energy Conservation Policies may affect Trade Performance in Pakistan: Confirmation of Feedback Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 57775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John C. V. Pezzey & Paul J. Burke, 2014. "Towards a More Inclusive and Precautionary Indicator of Global Sustainability," CCEP Working Papers 1410, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Baptiste Perrissin Fabert & Etienne Espagne & Antonin Pottier & Patrice Dumas, 2014. "The Comparative Impact of Integrated Assessment Models' Structures on Optimal Mitigation Policies," Working Papers 2014.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stuart McDonald & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2014. "Green Technology and Optimal Emissions Taxation," Working Papers 2014.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chang, Chia-Lin & Ke, Yu-Pei, 2014. "Testing Price Pressure, Information, Feedback Trading, and Smoothing Effects for Energy Exchange Traded Funds," MPRA Paper 57625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuady, Ahmad Helmy, 2014. "Aid and policy preference in oil-rich countries: Comparing Indonesia and Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roberto Fazioli, 2014. "La riforma della distribuzione gas in Italia: implicazioni patrimoniali, finanziarie e di regulation," Working Papers 2014093, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Javier Orlando Pantoja Robayo & Kelly Maradey Angarita & Alfredo Trespalacios Carrasquilla, 2013. "Evaluación de los márgenes requeridos en un mercado de derivados de energía eléctrica," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 011996, Universidad EAFIT.
- Giovanni Agostinis, 2014. "Constructing regionalism in South America: the cases of transport infrastructure and energy within UNASUR," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0393, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- KOMORIYA Yoshimasa, 2014. "How the Movement of Natural Persons Agreement Could Fuel FTAs," Discussion papers 14041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Feld, Lars P. & Fuest, Clemens & Haucap, Justus & Schweitzer, Heike & Wieland, Volker & Wigger, Berthold U., 2014. "Neustart in der Energiepolitik jetzt!," Kronberger Kreis-Studien 58, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.