Report NEP-ENE-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristiano Andrea Ristuccia & Solomos Solomou, 2014. "Can general purpose technology theory explain economic growth? Electrical Power as a case study," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1404, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Han PHOUMIN & Shigeru KIMURA, 2014. "Analysis on Price Elasticity of Energy Demand in East Asia: Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications for ASEAN and East Asia," Working Papers DP-2014-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Koesler, Simon & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2014. "Beyond national economy-wide rebound effects: An applied general equilibrium analysis incorporating international spillover effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-025, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Timo Kaphengst & Eike Karola Velten, 2014. "Energy transition and behavioural change in rural areas - The role of energy cooperatives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 60, WWWforEurope.
- Narbel, Patrick A., 2014. "Rethinking how to support intermittent renewables," Discussion Papers 2014/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Bastian Felix, 2014. "Valuation Of Multiple Hyro Reservoir Storage Systems In Competitive Electricity Markets," EWL Working Papers 1401, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Nick, Sebastian & Wetzel, Heike, 2014. "The Hidden Cost of Investment: The Impact of Adjustment Cost on Firm Performance Measurement and Regulation," EWI Working Papers 2014-3, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14012-gem is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Knobel, 2014. "The Risks of Fiscal Policy in Countries Rich in Natural Resource," Working Papers 0094, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- James CUST & Ridwan D. RUSLI, 2014. "The economic spillovers from resource extraction: a partial resource blessing at the subnational level?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1402, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Nicola Brandt, 2014. "Greening the Property Tax," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 17, OECD Publishing.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2014. "Optimal Timing of Carbon Capture and Storage Policies Under Learning-by-doing," IDEI Working Papers 824, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2014.
- Youngho CHANG & Yanfei LI, 2014. "Non-renewable Resources in Asian Economies: Perspective of Availability, Applicability Acceptability, and Affordability," Working Papers DP-2014-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Sushama Murty, 2014. "On the environmental Kuznets curve with fossil-fuel induced emission: Theory and some illustrative examples," Discussion Papers 1406, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2014. "Strategic Carbon Taxation and Energy Pricing: The Role of Innovation," Working Papers in Economics 589, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Narbel, Patrick A. & Isaksen, Elisabeth T., 2014. "A carbon footprint proportional to expenditure - a case for Norway?," Discussion Papers 2014/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Patrick Criqui & Constantin Ilasca & Emmanuel Prados, 2014. "National Soft Landing CO2 trajectories under global carbon budgets," Working Papers halshs-00980101, HAL.
- Sushama Murty, 2014. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for an environmental Kuznets curve with some illustrative examples," Discussion Papers 1407, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Moreira, Paulo Pires, 2014. "The social and environmental sustainability of the maritime industry," MPRA Paper 55327, University Library of Munich, Germany.