Report NEP-ENE-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sen, A. & Jamasb, T., 2010. "The Economic Effects of Electricity Deregulation: An Empricial Analysis of Indian States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1005, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christian Huurman & Francesco Ravazzolo & Chen Zhou, 2010. "The power of weather," DNB Working Papers 236, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 2010. "On the sustainability of collusion in Bertrand supergames with discrete pricing and nonlinear demand," MPRA Paper 20249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Bencivenga & Giulia Sargenti, 2010. "Crucial relationship among energy commodity prices," Working Papers 5, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 2009. "The competitive impact of hypermarket retailers on gasoline prices," MPRA Paper 20248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2009. "Are oil price forecasters finally right? Regressive expectations toward more fundamental values of the oil price," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,32, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- F. Shayeganfar & M. Holling & J. Peinke & M. Reza Rahimi Tabar, 2010. "The level crossing and inverse statistic analysis of German stock market index (DAX) and daily oil price time series," Papers 1001.4401, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- Schröter, Marcus & Weißfloch, Ute & Buschak, Daniela, 2009. "Energieeffizienz in der Produktion: Wunsch oder Wirklichkeit? Energieeinsparpotenziale und Verbreitungsgrad energieeffizienter Techniken," Bulletins "German Manufacturing Survey" 51, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2009. "The pungent smell of Red Herrings; Subsoil assets, rents, volatility and the resource curse," DNB Working Papers 233, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pietro F. Peretto & Simone Valente, 2010. "Resource Wealth, Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/124, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsuhiro Yamaguchi, 2009. "High-Speed Inter-City Transport System in Japan Past, Present and the Future," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/17, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:20076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Chávez & Mauricio Villena & Johan Stranlund, 2009. "The Choice of Policy Instruments to Control Pollution under Costly Enforcement and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 01-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Brian Blankespoor & Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & David Wheeler, 2010. "The Economics of Adaptation to Extreme Weather Events in Developing Countries," Working Papers 199, Center for Global Development.
- K. Bjorvatn & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Rent seekers in rentier states: When greed brings peace," Working Papers 690, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Guasch, J. Luis & Pena, Jorge, 2010. "Assessing the impact of infrastructure quality on firm productivity in Africa : cross-country comparisons based on investment climate surveys from 1999 to 2005," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5191, The World Bank.
- Naude, Wim. & Alcorta, Ludovico., 2010. "Industrial Policy and Environmental Sustainability: The Challange After COP15," WIDER Working Papers UNU-WIDER Wider Angle WA2, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nancy Birdsall & Jan von der Goltz, 2009. "It’s One Climate Policy World Out There—Almost," Working Papers 195, Center for Global Development.