Report NEP-ENE-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00390690_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Takahiro Tsuge & Atsuo Kishimoto, 2009. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Green Electricity Fund:Threshold Models Revisited," Discussion Papers 0909, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Claude Crampes & Michel Moreaux, 2009. "Pumped storage and energy saving," LERNA Working Papers 09.17.293, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2009. "Technological Change and the Roaring Twenties: A Neoclassical Perspective," Working Papers 0902, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Are Shocks To Energy Consumption Permanent Or Temporary? Evidence From 182 Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 06/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naufal, George S & Termos, Ali, 2009. "The Responsiveness of Remittances to the Oil Price: The Case of the GCC," IZA Discussion Papers 4277, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessio Cavicchi, 2009. "Regolamentazione e gestione del rischio nel settore agroalimentare. Alcune riflessioni sull'approccio economico al Principio di Precauzione," Working Papers 19-2009, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jul 2009.
- Julien Chevallier, 2009. "Emissions Trading: What Makes It Work?," Working Papers halshs-00401725, HAL.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2009. "Market Power in Pollution Permit Markets," Documentos de Trabajo 355, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes & Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Simla Tokgoz, 2009. "Sensitivity of Carbon Emission Estimates from Indirect Land-Use Change," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp493, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.