Report NEP-ENE-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Gibson & Bongguen Kim & Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2008. "China’s Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Malik, Afia, 2008. "How Pakistan is coping with the Challenge of High Oil Prices," MPRA Paper 8256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Weinmann, 2007. "Agglomerative Magnets and Informal Regulatory Networks: Electricity Market Design Convergence in the USA and Continental Europe," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/15, European University Institute.
- Lundgren, Jens & Hellström, Jörgen & Rudholm, Niklas, 2008. "Multinational Electricity Market Integration and Electricity Price Dynamics," HUI Working Papers 16, HUI Research.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Blanc, Aymeric, 2008. "Capture and Corruption in Public Utilities: the Cases of Water and Electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa," IDEI Working Papers 505, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- G. Rabanal, Nuria, 2006.
"El futuro de la politica de reconversión minero-energética Comunitaria ante el fin del Tratado CECA
[The future of EU coal policy after the end of the ECSC Treaty]," MPRA Paper 8233, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270772_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellinor Zeino-Mahmalat, 2008. "Gain Seeking in a “Double Security Dilemma”: The Case of OPEC," GIGA Working Paper Series 71, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Michael Plante, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks and Exchange Rate Management: The Implications of Consumer Durables for the Small Open Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2008-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Simona Cantono & Gerald Silverberg, 2008. "A percolation model of eco-innovation diffusion: the relationship between diffusion, learning economies and subsidies," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00272776_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270701_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2008. "Strategic Partitioning of Emissions Allowances. Under the EU Emission Trading Scheme," Discussion Papers 538, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00271222_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Biological Carbon Sequestration and Carbon Trading Re-visited," Working Papers 2008-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- GRIMAUD AndrÃ© & LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2008. "Second Best Analysis in a General Equilibrium Climate Change Model," LERNA Working Papers 08.11.255, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- GRIMAUD AndrÃ© & LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand, 2008. "Climate change mitigation options and directed technical change: A decentralized equilibrium analysis," LERNA Working Papers 08.10.254, LERNA, University of Toulouse.