Report NEP-ENE-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johan Eyckmans & Cathrine Hagem, 2008. "The European Union's potential for strategic emissions trading in a post-Kyoto climate agreement," Discussion Papers 530, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Michael Obersteiner & Erwin Schmid & Bruce A. McCarl, 2007. "Agricultural adaptation to climate policies under technical change," Working Papers FNU-133, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:12-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Hongli & Rubin, Ofir & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Impacts of Ethanol from Iowa Corn: Life Cycle Analysis Versus System-Wide Accounting," Staff General Research Papers 12871, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mindy L. Baker & Dermot J. Hayes & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Crop-Based Biofuel Production under Acreage Constraints and Uncertainty," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp460, .
- Jon Strand, 2008. "Importer and Producer Petroleum Taxation; A Geo-Political Model," IMF Working Papers 08/35, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel Leigh & Etibar Jafarov, 2007. "Alternative Fiscal Rules for Norway," IMF Working Papers 07/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Robalo, Pedro Brito & Salvado, João Cotter, 2008. "Oil price shocks and the Portuguese economy since the 1970s," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp529, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00259225_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brett R. Gelso & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "Effect of US Policies on Offshore Oil Leasing, 1983-2006: A Random Parameter Logit Regression Analysis," Working Papers 08-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Implications of Oil Inflows for Savings and Reserve Management in the Cemac," IMF Working Papers 07/243, International Monetary Fund.
- HOSOE Nobuhiro & AKIYAMA Shu-ichi, 2008. "Regional Electric Power Demand in Japan," Discussion papers 08005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).