Report NEP-ENE-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert & Tu Anh Nguyen, 2007. "With exhaustible resources, can a developing country escape from the poverty trap ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07075, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Fagan, Stephen & Gencay, Ramazan, 2008. "Liquidity-Induced Dynamics in Futures Markets," MPRA Paper 6677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razzak, W A, 2007. "In The Middle of the Heat:The GCC countries Between Rising Oil Prices and the Sliding Greenback," MPRA Paper 6591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Policy and Product Differentiations Encourage the International Transfer of Environmental Technologies," MPRA Paper 6334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2007.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis. & Theofanis P. Mamuneas. & Thanasis Stengos., 2008. "The Contribution of Greenhouse Pollution to Productivity Growth," Working Papers 0802, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00200894_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore