Report NEP-ENE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loreta Stankeviciute, 2007. "Mitigation of CO2 emissions in 2020 : impacts of the " 20/20/20 " European policy," Post-Print halshs-00189098, HAL.
- Wilfried Rickels & Vicki Duscha & Andreas Keller & Sonja Peterson, 2007. "The determinants of allowance prices in the European Emissions Trading Scheme - Can we expect an efficient allowance market 2008?," Kiel Working Papers 1387, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alpanda, Sami & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2007. "Oil Crisis, Energy-Saving Technological Change and the Stock Market Crash of 1973-74," MPRA Paper 5896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2007. "Europäischer Handel mit Treibhausgasemissionszertifikaten und seine Umsetzung in das deutsche Umweltrecht," Discussion Paper Series 296, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anton Nakov & Andrea Pescatori, 2007. "Oil and the Great Moderation," Working Paper 0717, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00188264_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joe O'Doherty & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2007. "Energy-Using Appliances and Energy-Saving Features: Determinants of Ownership in Ireland," Papers WP219, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas & César Yáñez & Mauricio Folchi & Albert Carreras, 2007. "Modern energy consumption and economic modernisation in Latin America and the Caribbean between 1890 and 1925," Economics Working Papers 1061, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Perez-Castrillo, 2007. "Optimal Monitoring to Implement Clean Technologies when Pollution is Random," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0060, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Patrick Criqui, 2007. "Lutte contre le changement climatique : les instruments économiques," Post-Print halshs-00189491, HAL.
- Wick, Katharina, 2007. "Conflict and Production: An Application to Natural Resources," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 34, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Ian Keay, 2007. "Resource Rents and their Impact on Institutional and Economic Development," Working Papers 1143, Queen's University, Department of Economics.