Report NEP-ENE-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamasb, T., 2006. "Technical Change Theory and Learning Curves: Patterns of Progress in Energy Technologies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0625, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- N.M. Hung & N.V. Quyen, 2006. "Toward Sustainability: Technology Transition and Endogenous Population Growth," Cahiers de recherche 0601, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006. "The Anarchy of Numbers: Understanding the Evidence on Venezuelan Economic Growth," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-009, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- L. Gangadharan & A. Farrell & R. Croson, 2005. "Investment Decisions and Emissions Reductions : Results from Experiments in Emissions Trading," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 942, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005. "Carbon Taxation, Prices and Welfare in New Zealand," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 937, The University of Melbourne.
- Klaus Keller & Gary Yohe & Michael Schlesinger, 2005. "Managing the Risks of Climate Thresholds: Uncertainties and Information Needs," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2005-009, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Umed Temurshoev, 2006. "Pollution Haven Hypothesis or Factor Endowment Hypothesis: Theory and Empirical Examination for the US and China," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp292, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.