Report NEP-ENE-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P E Hart & Nick Oulton, 1996. "Job Creation And Variations In Corporate Growth," NIESR Discussion Papers 95, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007628 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "China's Energy Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-385, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Christophe Rynikiewicz, 2008. "The climate change challenge and transitions for radical changes in the European steel industry," Post-Print halshs-00005052, HAL.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Transfers and Environmental Co-Benefits of Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Retiring Agricultural Land in the Upper Mississippi River Basin," Staff General Research Papers 12439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.