Report NEP-ENE-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2003. "Climate change policy in European countries and its effects on industry," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0305, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Löfgren, Åsa, 2003. "The Effect of Addiction on Environmental Taxation in a First and Second-best world," Working Papers in Economics 91, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rafal Weron & Ingve Simonsen & Piotr Wilman, 2003. "Modeling highly volatile and seasonal markets: evidence from the Nord Pool electricity market," Econometrics 0303007, EconWPA.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Carlos Winograd, 2002. "The Political Economy of Imperfect Taxation and Sustainable Privatisation : When do Countries Privatise, and Who Gets the Spoils?," DELTA Working Papers 2002-13, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Dora Marinova & Michael McAleer, 2003. "Environmental Technology Strengths: International Rankings Based on US Patent Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-204, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Löfgren, Åsa, 2003. "Habit Formation in the Environmental Quality: Dynamic Optimal Environmental Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 92, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2002. "Beyond Machiavellism : The Political Economy Of Privatisation," DELTA Working Papers 2002-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).