Report NEP-ENE-2000-03-06This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Y. Iwafune, 2000. "Technology Progress Dynamics of Compact Fluorescent Lamps," Working Papers ir00009, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G. Klaassen & A. Gruebler & L. Schrattenholzer, 1999. "Towards New Energy Infrastructures in Eurasia: A Background Paper," Working Papers ir99017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Mark A. Hooker, 1999. "Are oil shocks inflationary? Asymmetric and nonlinear specifications versus changes in regime," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-65, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- A. McDonald, 2000. "Climate Change and World Energy," Working Papers ir00006, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Kathleen W. Johnson, 1999. "Credit constraints, consumer leasing and the automobile replacement decision," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher Timmins, 1999. "Estimating the Amenity Costs of Global Warming in Brazil: Getting the Most from Available Data," Working Papers 809, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:9904 is not listed on IDEAS anymore