Report NEP-ENE-1999-07-28This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:19990048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99c21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubrem:1999777 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 1999. "The Distributional Effects of Carbon Regulation: Why Auctioned Carbon Permits are Attractive and Feasible," Papers of Peter Cramton 99eedecr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised Feb 1998.
- Roger Perman & David I. Stern, 1999. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Implications of Non-Stationarity," Working Papers in Ecological Economics 9901, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99c22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore