Report NEP-EFF-2022-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Merfeld, Joshua D. & Brummund, Peter, 2021. "The Importance of Specification Choices When Analyzing Sectoral Productivity Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 14864, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Faran, Mahvish & Taylor, Karl, 2021. "The Impact of a New Quality Management Practice on Firm Performance: Evidence from Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 14875, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aritri Chakravarty, 2022. "Impact of Information on Technical Efficiency of Agricultural Production in India," BASE University Working Papers 14/2022, BASE University, Bengaluru, India.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2022. "The Dimensions of Productivity Change in the U.S. Food Manufacturing Industries," 2022 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting (Virtual), January 7-9, 2022 316831, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Simon Bruhn & Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2021. "The fallacy in productivity decomposition," Working Papers hal-03474838, HAL.
- Shang, Linmei & Heckelei, Thomas & Börner, Jan & Rasch, Sebastian, 2020. "Adoption and Diffusion of Digital Farming Technologies – Integrating Farm-Level Evidence and System-Level Interaction," 60th Annual Conference, Halle/ Saale, Germany, September 23-25, 2020 305586, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Heinrichs, Julia & Kuhn, Till & Pahmeyer, Christoph & Britz, Wolfgang, 2020. "The Differentiated Effects of Plot Sizes and Farm-Field Distances in Organic and Conventional Farming Systems: An Economic Analysis at Farm Level," 60th Annual Conference, Halle/ Saale, Germany, September 23-25, 2020 305628, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Zhiyang Shen, 2021. "Using COVID-19 mortality to select among hospital plant capacity models: An exploratory empirical application to Hubei province," Post-Print hal-03130063, HAL.
- Fred Block, 2022. "Technology and Productivity: A Critique of Aggregate Indicators," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_998, Levy Economics Institute.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Albert Zeufack, 2021. "Labor Productivity Growth and Industrialization in Africa," NBER Working Papers 29570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bighelli, Tommaso & Lalinsky, Tibor & Vanhala, Juuso, 2022. "Covid-19 pandemic, state aid and firm productivity," Research Discussion Papers 1/2022, Bank of Finland.
- Matthew Polisson & John Quah, 2022. "Rationalizability, Cost-Rationalizability, and Afriat's Efficiency Index," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 22/754, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Marcus Keogh-Brown & Finn Tarp, 2021. "Climate change and agricultural productivity in Myanmar: Application of a new computable general equilibrium (CGE) model," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-181, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).