Report NEP-EFF-2021-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bao Hoang Nguyen & Robin C. Sickles & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2021. "What do we know from the vast literature on efficiency and productivity in healthcare? A Systematic Review and Bibliometric Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP092021, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Magambo, Isaiah Hubert & Dikgang, Johane & Gelo, Dambala & Tregenna, Fiona, 2021. "Dynamic Technical and Environmental Efficiency Performance of Large Gold Mines in Developing Countries," EconStor Preprints 235859, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2021. "Transition to Democracy, Real Wages and Productivity: The Turkish Experience," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2111, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Diane Coyle, 2021. "The idea of productivity," Working Papers 003, The Productivity Institute.
- Gert Bijnens & Emmanuel Dhyne, 2021. "The return on human (STEM) capital in Belgium," Working Paper Research 401, National Bank of Belgium.
- James Malcomson, 2021. "Uncertainty, investment and productivity with relational contracts," Economics Series Working Papers 940 JEL classification: C, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jose-Maria Da-Rocha & Diego Restuccia & Marina M. Tavares, 2021. "Policy Distortions and Aggregate Productivity with Endogenous Establishment-Level Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-702, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Guven, Cahit & Tong, Lan & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet, 2021. "Growing More Rice with Less Water: The System of Rice Intensification and Rice Productivity in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 108768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manejar, Arvie Joy A. & Domingo, Sonny N., 2020. "Looking at Local Government Resilience through Network Data Envelopment Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2020-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Cuenca, Janet S., 2020. "Efficiency of Local Governments in Health Service Delivery: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers DP 2020-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yadav, Sandeep & Srivastava, Jagriti, 2021. "CSR, audit quality and firm performance during COVID-19: an organizational legitimacy perspective," MPRA Paper 108967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galang, Ivory Myka G., 2020. "Boosting Agricultural Productivity through Parcelization of Collective Certificate of Land Ownership Awards," Discussion Papers DP 2020-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- TAKAHASHI Kohei & NAKAMURO Makiko & OWAN Hideo, 2021. "Short-Term Productivity Impact of Smoking Cessation Programs (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 21032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).