Report NEP-EFF-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Agasisti & Francesco Porcelli, 2019. "Local governments’ efficiency and its heterogeneity – empirical evidence from a Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Italian municipalities 2010-2015," Working papers 81, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Nicholas Masiyandima & Lawrence Edwards, 2018. "Shaking Out or Shaking In: The Impact of Zimbabwe's Economic Crisis on the Country's Manufacturing Sector Allocative Efficiency," Working Papers 721, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Huong Thi Thu Tran & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2018. "APEC’s exports of environmental goods: an exploratory analysis of performance," CCEP Working Papers 1806, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Roman G. Smirnov & Kunpeng Wang, 2019. "The Cobb-Douglas production function revisited," Papers 1910.06739, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2019.
- Argentieri, Alessandro & Canova, Luciano & Manera, Matteo, 2019. "Coaches on Fire or Firing the Coach? Evidence of the Impact of Coach Changes on Team Performance from Italian Serie A," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 294196, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Akimitsu Yagata & Kaoru Kuramoto & Yosuke Kurihara & Toshiyuki Matsumoto & Satoshi Kumagai, 2019. "Eco-funds based on a Portfolio Considering Corporate Carbon Productivity," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9811732, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Voth, Hans-Joachim & Xu, Guo, 2019. "Patronage for Productivity: Selection and Performance in the Age of Sail," CEPR Discussion Papers 13963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia, 2019. "Productivity Growth, Capital Reallocation and the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Europe and the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 13972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Ehinomen Ebhojie, 2019. "Evaluating Energy Efficiency in Residential Buildings: A case study of RDP houses in South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9812036, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yang, Jangho & Heinrich, Torsten & Winkler, Julian & Lafond, François & Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Farmer, J. Doyne, 2019. "Measuring productivity dispersion: a parametric approach using the Lévy alpha-stable distribution," MPRA Paper 96474, University Library of Munich, Germany.