Report NEP-EFF-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brigitte Dormont & Carine Milcent, 2018. "Ownership and Hospital Productivity," Post-Print halshs-01960338, HAL.
- Douglas Gollin & Christopher R. Udry, 2019. "Heterogeneity, Measurement Error and Misallocation: Evidence from African Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 25440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla & Jackeline Velazco & Henry Willebald, 2019. "Is there a Latin American agricultural growth pattern? Factor endowments and productivity in the second half of the twentieth century," Working Papers 0145, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2018. "Family firms and labour productivity: the role of enterprise-level bargaining in the Italian economy," MPRA Paper 91329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pompei, Fabrizio & Damiani, Mirella & Andrea, Ricci, 2018. "Family firms, performance-related pay and the great crisis: evidence from the Italian case," MPRA Paper 91301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Baird & A.V. Chari & Shanthi Nataraj & Alexander Rothenberg & Shqiponja Telhaj & L. Alan Winters, 2019. "The Public Sector and the Misallocation of Labor: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in India," CEP Discussion Papers dp1596, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yang Yang, 2018. "Transport Infrastructure, City Productivity Growth and Sectoral Reallocation: Evidence from China," IMF Working Papers 18/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2018. "The role of employee incentive pay in the competitiveness of family and non-family firms," MPRA Paper 91303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioanna Bardaka & Ioannis Bournakis & Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2018. "Total factor productivity (TFP) and fiscal consolidation: how harmful is austerity?," Working Papers 255, Bank of Greece.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Andrea, Ricci, 2018. "Labour shares, employment protection and unions in European economies," MPRA Paper 91300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korkut Alp Erturk, 2019. "Where Did Good Jobs Go? Acemoglu and Marx on Induced (Skill Replacing) Technical Change," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Brancati & Raffaele Brancati & Dario Guarascio & Andrea Maresca & Manuel Romagnoli & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Firm-level Drivers of Export Performance and External Competitiveness in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 087, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.