Report NEP-EFF-2018-08-20This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shabbir Ahmad, 2017. "Estimating Input-Mix Efficiency in a Parametric Framework: Application to State-Level Agricultural Data for the United States," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 263149, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Polona Domadenik & Bojan Ivanc & Denis Marinšek, 2018. "Productivity of Slovenian Firms," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 078, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Luísa Farinha & Francisca Rebelo & Laura Blattner, 2018. "When losses turn into loans: the cost of undercapitalized banks," Working Papers w201816, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Pinto, Claudio, 2018. "Performances management when modelling internal structure," MPRA Paper 87923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kabibu Henry Muayila & Alain Kapemba Mujinga, 2018. "Technical Efficiency of Cassava's Producers in the Hinterland of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo," Post-Print hal-01831859, HAL.
- Mari Tanaka & Nicholas Bloom & Joel M. David & Maiko Koga, 2018. "Firm Performance and Macro Forecast Accuracy," NBER Working Papers 24776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alston, Julian M., 2017. "Reflections on Agricultural R&D, Productivity, and the Data Constraint: Unfinished Business, Unsettled Issues," Staff Papers 262924, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Daniel A. Dias, 2018. "Every cloud has a silver lining: micro-level evidence on the cleansing effects of the portuguese financial crisis," Working Papers w201818, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Maman Setiawan & Erni Tisnawati Sule, 2018. "Technical Efficiency and Its Determinants of the State-owned Enterprises in the Indonesian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201802, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2018.
- Ana Fontoura Gouveia & Christian Osterhold, 2018. "Fear the walking dead: zombie firms, spillovers and exit barriers," Working Papers w201811, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Iveta Palečková, 2018. "Differences in Efficiency between Banks in Financial Conglomerates and other Banks in the Banking Sectors in Visegrad Countries," Working Papers 0052, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Naveen Rai & Lena Suchanek & Maria Bernier, 2018. "Does Outward Foreign Investment Matter for Canadian Productivity? Evidence from Greenfield Investments," Staff Working Papers 18-31, Bank of Canada.
- Lai, Hung-pin & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2018. "Estimation of Dynamic Stochastic Frontier Model using Likelihood-based Approaches," MPRA Paper 87830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kloss, Mathias, 2017. "Factor productivity in EU agriculture: A microeconometric perspective," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies 269558, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Rouf, Abdur, 2018. "A Novel Approach to Verifying Evaluation of Agricultural Products with Productive Efficiency: An Empirical Study," 2018 Conference (62nd), February 7-9, 2018, Adelaide, Australia 273523, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.