Report NEP-EFF-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar & Paul W. Wilson, 2018. "Fast and Efficient Computation of Directional Distance Estimators," LEM Papers Series 2018/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Davide Castellani & Mariacristina Piva & Torben Schubert & Marco Vivarelli, 2018. "The source of the US /EU Productivity Gap:Less and less effective R&D," LEM Papers Series 2018/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Paul, Satya & Shankar, Sriram, 2018. "Modelling Efficiency Effects in a True Fixed Effects Stochastic Frontier," MPRA Paper 87437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Ciani & Andrea Locatelli & Marcello Pagnini, 2018. "TFP differentials across Italian macro-regions: an analysis of manufacturing corporations between 1995 and 2015," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 438, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yujiao Xian & Ke Wang & Xunpeng Shi & Chi Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei & Zhimin Huang, 2018. "Carbon emissions intensity reduction target for China¡¯s power industry: An efficiency and productivity perspective," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 117, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Bloom, Nick & Lucking, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2018. "Have R&D spillovers changed?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88699, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & E. Bartoloni, 2018. "The sources of heterogeneity in firm performance: Lessons from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2018-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2018. "Employer-provided Training and Productivity: Evidence from a panel of Japanese firms (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 18021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- John Forth & Alex Bryson, 2018. "The impact of management practices on SME performance," DoQSS Working Papers 18-04, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Steven Helfand & Matthew Taylor, 2018. "The Inverse Relationship between Farm Size and Productivity: Refocusing the Debate," Working Papers 201811, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Nilsen, Øivind A. & Raknerud, Arvid & Iancu, Diana-Cristina, 2018. "Public R&D Support and Firms’ Performance A Panel Data Study," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Stjepan Srhoj & Bruno Skrinjaric & Sonja Radas, 2018. "Bidding against the odds? The impact evaluation of grants for young micro and small firms during the recession," Working Papers 1802, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Sudeshna Paul & Athula Naranpanawa & Jay Bandaralage & Tapan Sarker, 2018. "Climate change, crop productivity and regional growth disparity in Bangladesh: What does a district-level regional CGE model tell us?," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201803, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- WOO JE KIM & Jung Kyun Kim & Hyo Joo Shin & Mi Sun Park, 2017. "A model for efficiency analysis of IT maintenance services in a company," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5408024, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.