Report NEP-EFF-2018-07-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tewodros Ayenew Wassie, 2018. "Revisiting the causal effects of exporting on productivity: Does price heterogeneity matter?," Working Papers 2018012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Timmis, 2018. "GVC centrality and productivity: Are hubs key to firm performance?," OECD Productivity Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Ana Fontoura Gouveia & Christian Osterhold, 2018. "Fear the walking dead: Zombie firms, spillovers and exit barriers," OECD Productivity Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Filippo Di Mauro & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2018. "Financial Markets and the Allocation of Capital: The Role of Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1555, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Paul, Saumik, 2018. "A Framework to Study the Role of Structural Transformation in Productivity Growth and Regional Convergence," ADBI Working Papers 833, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrzej Toroj, 2018. "Generation of regional input-output tables: a spatial econometric approach with illustrative simulations for France,Germany and Poland," Working Papers 2018-037, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Görg, Holger, 2018. "Making investment work for productivity-enhancing, inclusive and sustainable development: What we know, and what we would still like to know," KCG Policy Papers 3, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).